Terms and Conditions
RIDGE LINE RETREAT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for staying at Ridge Line Retreat. We are passionate cyclists and lovers of nature and have created a sanctuary away from the constant demands of life. We know you’ll love Ridge Line Retreat as much as we enjoyed creating this space and experience.
We also know you’ll respect our property as if it is your own. However we have created some terms and conditions to make your stay enjoyable and to ensure the next guests enjoy the same experience.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Advertised price is for 6 guests maximum.
- A maximum of 12 guests shall occupy Ridge Line Retreat.
- Bookings are calculated on the maximum number of people staying for a single booking period.
- Minimum stay 2 nights.
- Minimum stay 3 nights during public holiday weekends and the following Bright cycling events. Audax Alpine Classic, Scody 3 Peaks Challenge, Tour of Bright.
- Minimum 4 night stay during December/January, Easter and school holidays.
PAYMENT, REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY
- Full payment is required by EFT for a booking to be secured.
- Bookings can be made by direct debit or credit card.
- Payment by Credit Card will incur a 1.01% bank merchant charge. (Please note, payment by bank transfer, cheque or eftpos does not incur this bank charge).
- Cancellation policy :
- If we are notified more than 21 days prior to arrival you will be charged one night’s accommodation.
- Within 14 days of arrival – No refund.
- No shows – Full tariff is charged.
- Guests who reduce length of stay once in Ridge Line Retreat will not receive a refund on nights booked and paid.
- If a booking is deferred for any reason within the terms of the cancellation policy you have 12 months to reuse it.
- We will always look to be reasonable but we reserve the right to charge your card after your stay up to $500 to cover the following circumstances:
- Damage to any property exceeding $50.
- Extra bedding or linen which has been used over the number agreed in the booking at $75 per person per night.
- Excessive use of firewood in the outdoor firepit.
- We want you to leave Ridge Line Retreat in a similar state as you found it. Of course we’ll change the beds and towels but we will charge extra cleaning at $50 per hour if furniture has been moved and not replaced, or it’s been left in a messy and careless way. Please put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on before you leave and we’ll unpack it. If you treat RLR like it’s your own, then we’ll love you more!
CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in is from 4pm.
- Check-out is at 10am on the morning after the last night of your stay (unless otherwise arranged).
- The location of the keys will be emailed to you prior to your booking.
ENJOYING THE PROPERTY
- It remains the guest’s responsibility to ensure that your personal belongings are secure at all times and neither Ridge Line Retreat nor any of its owners can accept responsibility for any loss or damage to these belongings.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in any part of Ridge Line Retreat house or BBQ area. If any guest smokes in any part of the house, the guest agrees to pay for a professional tobacco and smoke odour removal service. Smoking is permitted in the firepit area as long as when you leave it is left in the condition you found it.
- Parties or functions are strictly prohibited.
- All guests must not act in any way that disturbs any guest or surrounding properties.
- No animals other than certified service dogs can be accommodated at Ridge Line Retreat unless strictly by prior approval. No animals are permitted in Ridge Line Retreat house or shed at any time.
Please make direct deposits into the following account leaving your booking number as the payment reference:
Ridge Line Riders
BSB 032 854
You may pay by Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard). Credit card payments are processed via PayPal and are subject to credit card merchant bank fees of 1.01%.